The Power to Save Money
Solar saves you money – that’s a fact. The only question is, what will you do with the extra money you save?
How it Works.
Most homes draw their power from a network of transformers and substations that make up the “Grid.” This system is a complicated web of cables and equipment that start with a large power station that generates power using traditional means such as coal burning. Check out how many steps it takes to get power to a house using this method.Learn About Saving with Solar
Surprise Free Electric Rates.
You know when you open your utility bill and gasp because your electric rates suddenly went up 5, 10, or 50%?
That won’t happen anymore. With EEC, we offer a guaranteed rate – and even better? We lock in those rates for 20-25 years. Make it a simple choice. Choose solar with EEC.
- We buy the system and install it on your roof.
- You pay a low monthly fee for your electricity.
- It generates power for you – with rates that are locked in.
- Save at least 20% on your electric bill.
Be Green and Save Green.
EEC makes it easy to give back to the environment. Solar power means more than just saving money on your monthly bill. You can contribute to cleaner air, less CO2, and know that you are helping to create a better planet.
Going solar is a decision that has lasting impact on your family and the environment. Choose solar with EEC today!
The Average Solar Array offsets your carbon footprint by 30 tons over 30 years. Simply put, that means…
- You just planted the equivalent of 2,400 trees.
- Eliminated 60,000 miles of driving
- You’ve eliminated 16 tons of burning coal.